We try to describe products on naavar accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout.
Placing your order
A contract for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
- The User places the order on the Site by pressing an order confirmation button (“Checkout”) at the end of the checkout process: if the product in question includes content selected by the User it is a “personalised product”.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected
- At the checkout process, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated payment method or instruction details for bank transfer.
- We will send to you a “Confirmation” email detailing your order.
Occasionally, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
- If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error
- If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms
- The use of images for a personalised product which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- We suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently
- It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
- If a personalised product you wish to order contains anything which contravenes, or appears to contravene, our Content Rules
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen product in stock
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
Where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law, we may bar or prevent an individual Account, User, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us.
naavar aim to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. As a courtesy, we may allow you to make changes to your order whilst its status is unmade.
Images must be in JPEG or PNG format if you are uploading a photo. Any other format such as Word documents and PDFs cannot be accepted. We advise that you make the image dimensions approximately 1,000 pixels for the smallest edge of your photos. We print images at 300DPI (Dots Per Inch), so if you are scanning the image we recommend you use this setting. If you try to upload a photo that has a lower resolution or image size, we will accept it.
By uploading, posting, contributing or including any content or material in a personalised product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (including the right to grant sub-licences through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that content or material solely for the purpose of performing obligations and exercising rights under these Terms. Note that we may modify content or material in order to conform it to naavar or the requirements of the product you have ordered (such as by cropping images).
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- infringes anyone’s copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
- advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
Ordering multiple products
When ordering multiple products as part of the same order, naavar will inform you on-screen as to whether they will (or can) be despatched on the same day or as part of the same delivery
At naavar, you can pay for your products using credit card, debit card or any other payment method which we make available to you at the time of your order.
Payment may also be by pre paid vouchers or with the use of a valid coupon.